We are very pleased to announce the following confirmed speakers:
- Richard McGuire. Comic book artist, graphic designer, illustrator, animator, children’s book author, musician, and toy designer. http://www.richard-mcguire.com/
- Gregory Ulmer. Professor in the Department of English at the University of Florida and professor of Electronic Languages and Cybermedia at the European Graduate School in Saas-Fee, Switzerland. http://emeragency.electracy.org/
- Johnny (Sue) Golding. Director, Centre for Fine Art Research (CFAR). Birmingham School of Arts, Design and Media, Birmingham City University.
- Sarah Kember. Professor of New Technologies of Communications, Goldsmiths, University of London, UK.
- Markku Eskelinen. Independent scholar and experimental writer of ergodic prose and critical essays. Founding editor of Game Studies, the international journal of computer game research, and Cybertext Yearbook.
- WREK (Olivier Deprez, Adolpho Avril, Miles O’Shea). Experimental artistic collective merging woodcut, installation art, performance, film, and comics. https://antiste.wordpress.com/
- Ilan Manouach. Artist, writer, and musician. http://www.ilanmanouach.com/
- Daniel Merlin Goodbrey. Artist, lecturer at the University of Hertfordshire in narrative and interactive design. http://e-merl.com/
- Yannis La Macchia. Comic book artist and publisher. http://racontars.com/
- Gregory Steirer. Assistant Professor of English and Film Studies, Dickinson College, Carlisle, Pennsylvania, USA.
We will be posting regular updates as they become available.